In this course you will learn:
- Specialty coffee and sensory evaluation of quality
- General physical inspection, roasting, brewing
- Basic theory of aroma perception
- Practice with aroma vials and descriptors. •Identification of basic tastes and calibration on intensity and quality (modulation).
- Introduction and informal exercises of affective, discriminative and descriptive cupping of the same coffees.
- Cupping tutoring. Learning the SCAA cupping protocols and format.
- Cupping different origins and basic processing methods.
This course is 3 days.
Torch Coffee Lab Yunnan China